😋Jalapeño Popper Pigs In A Blanket😋
Don't know what to do with Chili and hot dogs? Here is a new idea! Our gourmet steak hot dogs will be a perfect match with Jalapeños. 🌶️🌶️
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 c. Cheddar
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 jalapenos, ends and seeds removed and halved
- 16 mini hot dogs (chopped hot dogs also applicable)
Step 1: Mix the sauce.
Preheat oven to 375° F .
In a medium bowl, using a spatula, combine cream cheese, cheddar, bacon, and garlic powder.
Season with salt and pepper.
Stir until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
Step 2: Prepare the dough.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice crescent rolls longwise into thirds.
Using a knife, spread the cream cheese mixture on the crescent dough.
Step 3: Make the mini hot dogs.
Scrape the seeds of jalapeños.
Place mini hot dogs into jalapeños and place on the thick end of crescent triangle.
Roll them up. Brush with egg wash.
Bake until golden. 🕒15-20 minutes.
Resources from: www.delish.com by Hearst Magazine, Chelsea Lupkin