Avocado Bacon Spiralized Hotdogs
This is one of our favorite flavor combos. We promise you won't regret grilling up your savage wieners with these winning ingredients. Give it a try and let u know what you think on our social media!
- Stick a skewer through the middle of a hot dog sausage. If it does not go straight and pokes out the side, pull it back and continue until you get it to the other end of the sausage.
- With a sharp knife, make a continuous spiral cut along the sausage, using the skewer as a guide to know how deep to cut the sausage.
- Spread a thin layer of mayo over potato hot dog buns and toast it in a heated frying pan.
- Remove toasted buns and cook sausage over medium heat until well browned and crispy.
- Remove sausages, turn heat to low and cook bacon until desired level of crispness.
- Top toasted hot dog bun with sausage, avocado slices, bacon, Kewpie mayo and Sriracha.
- Enjoy immensely.
Hot dog sausage
Avocado, peeled and cut into thin slices
Potato hot dog buns